- Cardiorespiratory endurance
- Muscular fitness
- Body composition
- Exercise safely postpartum.
- Establish a baseline exercise program.
- Learn the benefits of daily exercise for you and your baby.
- Learn the different components of an exercise program.
- Maintain maternal fitness.
- Enhance recovery after birth and prevent musculoskeletal complaints.
- Improve overall well-being and create a healthy lifestyle for yourself.
This three-session program is free for new moms who deliver at Whidbey General Hospital. We welcome new moms who do not deliver at Whidbey General for $15 per session.
An exercise physiologist or other trained specialist does an initial interview and medical evaluation. Exercise prescription is based upon your functional capacity and postpartum fitness level. Please consult with your physician for an initial referral to any exercise program.
Make an appointment
- Please call 360-678-7656, ext. 2130 or 360-321-7656, ext. 2130, or
- Leave a voicemail at 360-678-7656, ext. 8222 or 360-321-7656, ext. 8222.