Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
Outpatient services are available at the main hospital campus and at Whidbey General North. Most primary insurances pay for skilled rehabilitation services as long as there is a medical need and a referral from a physician (MD or DO), physician assistant or nurse practitioner.
Programs offered through Whidbey General's Rehabilitation Services Department include:
- Aquatic Therapy Program
- Back Rehabilitation and Education
- Fall Prevention
- Independent Exercise Program
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Program
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Sports Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
For more information on Rehabilitation Services, please call the hospital at 360-678-7619 or 360-321-7656, ext. 2250, or call Whidbey General North at 360-679-1415.