- America's Health Plan (PPO Network)
- Champus/Tricare - It is your responsibility to provide the hospital's business office with the proper forms and information necessary to process you Champus/Tricare claim. You will be billed for the balance after Champus/Tricare pays.
- Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW)
- Department of Labor & Industries (Self-insured with State)
- DSHS/Medicaid - If you are covered by DSHS or the Healthy Options Program you must present your medical coupon and/or insurance cards AND the name of your primary care physician at the time of service.
- First Choice (PPO Network)
- Frequently Asked Questions concerning Medicare
- Group Health Cooperative
- Medicare - Whidbey General Hospital accepts assignment from Medicare. If you are covered by Medicare, the hospital will submit all claims for services you received. You will receive a monthly statement until Medicare has paid their portion of the bill after which you will receive notice of the balance due. If you have a secondary insurance carrier, wait until they have paid their portion of the bill before you pay the balance. You or your supplemental insurance will be responsible for the remaining deductible, co-insurance or any non-covered service.
- Premera/Blue Cross
- Private Health Care System PPO
- Regence - Boeing
- Secure Horizons (Home Health only)
This listing is subject to change.