Classes and Events
Upcoming Classes and Events in the next 90 days
- Car Seat Safety Checks from May 03, 2016 04:00 PM to Nov 01, 2016 06:00 PM — Oak Harbor Fire Dept. Station 81, 855 E. Whidbey Ave., Oak Harbor ,
- Free child car seat safety checks are available for parents at Oak Harbor Fire Station Whidbey Island any time between 4 to 6 p.m. on the first Tuesday of Jan., March, May, July, Sept., Nov.
- Nutrition for Health from May 04, 2016 02:00 PM to Dec 31, 2016 03:00 PM — Whidbey General Life Center,
- Nutrition for Health – All year round at Life Center for Essential Wellness. Take it in combination with Abdominal Deep Breathing and Relaxation!
- Preventing Diabetes May 14, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM — Whidbey General Hospital Conference Room A,
- Attend a free, interactive presentation and discussion about risks for developing diabetes. Discover how diabetes may be prevented through simple lifestyle changes such as healthier eating and being more active. Learn how these changes can help you lose weight without a diet. Open to the public.
- Getting Ready for Medicare May 21, 2016 from 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM — Whidbey General Hospital Conference Room B,
- This seminar is intended to help people who will be going on Medicare in the next 6 months and/or who want to know more about Medicare.
- Food Processing, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly for Diabetes May 23, 2016 from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Diabetes Health Group meets on the following Mondays at 6:30 PM in the Whidbey General Hospital Board Room. In addition to each group’s topic there is also time for questions and discussion on any diabetes topic.